We hope you enjoy our wines as much as we do! Prior to placing your order, please be aware of the following refund policy.
Lailey Winery will replace or refund any bottle of wine that is damaged or flawed. By law, we cannot accept returns of alcoholic beverages unless the product is corked, or flawed.
We ask that the customer return the unfinished portion of the original bottle for replacement and once received, we will refund your original method of payment for the cost of the wine less shipping and handling. If the original shipment was damaged or flawed you will receive a full refund, including shipping and handling charges. Please note: refunds may take up to 10 business days to process and post to your credit card account.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept the return of wine that was damaged due to adverse weather conditions during shipment, or wines that are ordered in error so please double check your order prior to placing it. You can cancel an order at any time prior to it being shipped, we only ask for a 15% restocking fee calculated from the total amount charged which will be deducted automatically. Once an order has shipped, we cannot make any changes.
Please contact us at info@Laileywinery.com or +1-905-468-8188 for any questions.
Please note the following shipping policy prior to placing your order:
1. All orders that require shipping are applicable to shipping fees, they are not included in the prices shown and will be calculated upon checkout. Please review carefully before placing your order.
2. Shipping fees are waived if the order is picked up at the winery, please select the pickup option
3. Orders will be processed as quickly as possible, we will email you when your order has shipped. Delivery times depend on the location of delivery, the date the order was received, and weather conditions.
4. Orders that are placed on weekends or statutory holidays may experience some delays.
5. All orders are shipped Monday through Thursday, we do not ship on weekends or statutory holidays.
6. Wine is delivered Monday through Friday during regular business hours, evening and weekend deliveries are not permitted; therefore a business address is strongly recommended.
7. An additional $25 fee will apply to orders that are redirected to an alternate address.
8. Lailey Winery is not responsible for delays in delivery if that delay is caused by circumstances beyond our control.
9. Our carrier will not deliver wine shipments unless the person signing for the orders shows proof that they are of legal drinking age. Someone of legal drinking age in your province must be available to sign for the delivery.
10. All customers must be of legal drinking age.
11. An email address is required upon placing your order so that we can email you tracking and shipping notifications. Your email address will be added to our email database for future information about new releases, events, and happenings at Lailey Winery. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Questions regarding your order or for shipping inquiries please contact info@Laileywinery.com